Monday 20 October 2014

The Animation Business Assignments

Just a catch up post about the recent assignment that the whole animation class has been given for the business module this year. This assignment is to create a CV, Cover Letter and a business card. This post is just to show what research I have done so far. I have been looking at different styles of business cards that are out there. Some are related to animation and some are not, but the ones that are not related I chose because I really like the design of the business card.

Research pages of the business cards I've collected:







Now that I have completed my research and narrowed down the types and styles of business cards that influence me I will now look at those influences and sketch some designs and then improve on those designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment